Join the Fun

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

Guess Angelina's twins date and time of birth or be the closest and win an iPod Shuffle. Just email me here with your chosen date and time or read the rules here. Check to see what dates and times have already been chosen here

Here, there, and everywhere

Contact me Here

Visit my other home on the web, FunneeCrap
Also, visit my Medical Transcription Insider home here

Celebrity MySpaces, Fan Clubs, and Official Pages

Subscribe

AddThis Feed Button

FunneeCrap posts

Popular pages

WHO'S BEEN HERE

Apple iTunes

5/22/2008

It's me again - update

Howdy again from the bowels of the crap. For some reason my http://www.celebucrap.com/ is still not working. GoDaddy says it can take anywhere from 24-48 hours for the transfer to the new site so I'm hoping it's back up and running by tomorrow so I don't have to rack my blond head and try and fix the problem.

Anyway, my site over at http://celebucrap.typepad.com/ is up and running and I've been posting there so if you want to change your RSS feed and/or your bookmarks you can visit there to do that. Thanks everyone, I'm hoping to not lose too many people in the transition here.

UPDATE: The site is finally up and running and you can now visit us at www.celebucrap.com. Yay, back to normal.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design